Corporate Secretarial Services
Business structuring, accounting and taxation solutions often require corporate secretarial services to ensure your business is compliant with statutory obligations.
We mitigate your administrative burden in managing your legal entities in a regulatory environment that is ever-evolving. Our advisers will also explain and interpret the complex clauses within an entity’s constitution and rules, and ensure that proposed commercial transactions adhere to those rules.
Our corporate secretarial services include:
- Registration of a company (company formation)
- Registration of trusts (discretionary, unit and investment)
- Registration of a self-managed superannuation fund
- Registration of a business name
- Incorporation of association registrations
- Amendments to company details including company name, registered office/business address, officeholders and shareholders
- Company and personal searches
- Preparation of Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) database updates
- Annual ASIC company statements